Friday, April 30, 2010

Dog Park



Googled a dog park where I could let Sadie burn some of her energy and I found a great one!!! Lots and lots of dogs for her to prance around with; I think she had a good time : ) I wore her out cause now she's sacked out on the floor. Mission: Accomplished!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good move- does Sadie still have the reputation of being a bit aggressive? The Dog Park will add years to your arms and shoulders-KADALAK

Alicia said...

ha ha ya you should see how ripped i am dad! : ) and no! she was so so good! didn't jump on other dogs just kinda followed everyone around; it was pretty cute...And about your jerseys, not sure which background i like best at this point but all good ideas...I'm off to babysit and Beau has a day game today-BUT it looks like some serious rain today so we will see!

judah pudah said...

Good Morning from Visalia! A beautiful morning here, no big plans for the day. The girls have a powder puff game tonight so we will head over to that later. Had a great ride yesterday to Springville with 5 gals, clocked in 38 miles! Got to keep up with Kadalak and get ready for the tour. Perfect day for the wedding of Roxanne. So happy for them. Rochelle let me know if you guys are riding, maybe we can get a couples ride in! Have a great day ALicia and Beau and Baby! Love YOU all.