Thursday, April 29, 2010

Home again, Home again




Well, I drove Miss Sadie and myself home on Tuesday to get the house clean, buy groceries and get other wifely duties done before Beau came home. He arrived yesterday around 6 pm so we got to spend the evening together. He had mentioned empanadas sounded good before he left so I got the goods needed and make yummy empanadas for dinner; not gonna lie, they were pretty dang good! Thanks for the recipe Mother : ) I also bought him the movie Crazy Heart before he left but we didn't have a chance to watch it last week so we had a movie night at home; it was fantastic to spend a normal night at home! And today he had a day off so we got breakfast/lunch and The Cracker Barrel and went to the mall to get him some new jeans and a t-shirt. You all know the cute baby store that I went to in Holland? Well, I brought home a little somethin' somethin' I thought Beau'd love and he did : ) Now the family will be complete in boots!...Thought I was going to take a short break and lay down with Beau for a nap...not so short-3 hours later I'm finishing! What a fantastic and relaxing day : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so super cute! I am going to have to get me some of those "family boots"
KJH... KJtV :0)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that both of you are home- sweet - home. Thanks for leaving some of your tax dollars in Holland. Change is good- cowboy boots in Holland?? -Much better than wooden shoes. I just got home from a meeting with our cycling club Velo Visalia. We are in the process of designing a custom jersey- Sean is a huge help. What do you think- a backdrop of-the Fox Theatre,a Giant Sequoia Tree, -the statue in Mooney Grove - Final Stand- or an Ag backdrop??? KADALAK

Rochelle said...

AWE...those boots will loook so cute with little pink tights!!!!!! :) :) 14 days until we know whats growing inside of you!! Can't wait!! I love you guys!!