Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; do not be afraid or dismayed: for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9 )
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1 )
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea. (Psalm 46:1-2)
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, but as I give unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)
Through the fire, He will mold us....
Pray for understanding and peace; joy despite the frustration and discouragement that surrounds us; though we are in a storm, the sun in all it's glory is waiting for us.


5 comments:
Molding doesn't feel good sometimes BUT it is so worth it! Keep going you fabulous kids!!! We love you :)
We will be praying!! We love you guys! Read these scriptures out loud together and proclaim them for your life everyday! I do that and there is a strength that takes over when you feel weak and frustrated!
Prayers from MI as well! We love you <3 Annnnd looking forward to seeing you Leesh!! Gonna have a fab weekend together :)
Beau and Alicia
Looks like you guys are going thru the fire. Hang in there you will get thru it. Beau can hit and will again. love you gpa
You are such a good wife Alicia! Hang in there. I have no idea what is going on but give it all to God! Let him carry your fears and worries. Love you, Love Beau, Love baby Mills (which I think you should name Madalyn, FYI) and we're rooting for all of you! Hang in there Mills crew! :)
Post a Comment