Friday, April 16, 2010

First road trip done...CHECK!








We have the first road trip crossed off the list! Beau got home around 10 pm on Wednesday night and he was so happy to be home and not have to sleep in a hotel another night. Catherine and Omar moved into their apartment, which is right next door to us; it's so nice to have her close! Last night was the Akron Aeros Opening Night and I saw lots of familiar faces : ) There are 2 other babies on the team so I think I'm going to fit right in and get lots of great tips and advice. I talked to Momma Mills yesterday; I'm missin' her and Dad...And congratulations to Dad for his first the win!

2 comments:

Rodatall said...

I love your pictures!

Kadalak said...

Nice thing about dogs and cows they don't know good- bad- or other-always faithful- that's all I have to say about that-KADALAK