Thursday, April 8, 2010

Road Trip!


We made it!!! 3 days and 30 hours later, we have arrived in Akron, OH. We got here, I signed the lease and paid our 1st month's rent and we moved right in! Much easier than last year ha ha ha. Beau got to spend 1 night with me and then he was off on his 1st road trip. He'll be gone for a week but I have a new friend, Catherine Aguilar. Her husband got traded to us from the Brewers about 2 weeks ago and she followed Mom and me across the country. So after Mom leaves on Friday, we'll have each other to keep busy : ) She's great and I'm excited to have a new friend!

5 comments:

G-pa said...

Pretty fancy people. Hope your stay in akron is good and everything works out for you. GPA

Rochelle said...

So glad that you made it safe! Sadie was probably thrilled to get there as well! :) So nice to have your mama with you! XOXO

Rodatall said...

We missed not having you here, but are so glad you made it there!!! Love you

Kadalak said...

Picked up the HOT goods- aka- Pudaha on time at beautiful FAT -she had a fantastic time on the road but it is always special to sleep in your own bed at home -sweet home. Getting back to FAT- who gets paid the big$$$ to market Fresno Yosemite International Airport as FAT?? -KADALAK

judah pudah said...

Arrived home last night at 11:30, which is 2:30 Akron time, I Think I will hit the wall sometime today.
I had such a great trip with My Alicia and friend Cat. It was a memory maker, thanks for letting me chaperone. I will miss you and look forward to May when you come home for Katelyn's wedding. All is well on the homefront, things run just fine when I'm away. Nice to know Mom isn't needed like I used to be. By the way tell CAt I made friends at the airport, you know me, I am practicing for that Walmart greeting job that I may apply for soon!! HA I love to talk to people you know ME! Love MOM