Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting used to our new home


Settling in here in Akron. It was 85 when we arrived and two days later is was 38 and hailing/snowing...Freezing!!! Catherine, mom and I went to get pedicures and it was lovely! We thought we deserved a little pampering after a 30 hour drive and unpacking!
: ) I got my hair cut and my stylist invited me to church down the road so this morning I joined her and had a great morning. Now we're relaxing on this beautiful Sunday afternoon and go for a run with Miss Sadie. Beau is REALLY sick, he ate at a China Buffet last night and was puking all night and all morning. I think it might be food poisoning so pray that he feels better! I feel awful for him : (

4 comments:

Leisha said...

You are so beautiful! Life looks so good for you guys in OH- miss you sweet girl!!! P.S. your hair needs to be in a hair magazine..

Rodatall said...

You look fabulous Precious Daughter! Now it's feeling like a really long time since we've seen you! I hope Beau's junk only lasts a day :( Hopefully we find each other soon!! Love you

Kadalak said...

Nice hair!! Why does that guy have a mask on? Do I need to send you some desenex??? Gpa was over for a light dinner- nice time. We have a cold rain here in the Valley tonight- I took a walk around our park-beautiful. Hope Beau feels better- BEWARE of the BUFFET!!!- After eating all that sushi I thought his system was invincible. Love you-KADALAK P.S.Check out Carrie Underwood's video temporary home- we saw it in church today- get an extra box of kleenex-KADALAK

Kellie G said...

Hey there beautiful girl!! I love that you are blogging too!! I will have to follow you on here!!

-Kellie