Friday, April 23, 2010

Season Pictures

Little Audrey's hand on the little belly; quite possibly the sweetest thing of all time : )





The baby bump is slowly growing...pretty much looks like a put five pounds on my lower gut ha ha ha


16 weeks yesterday : )







Gabe and Audrey-the kids I sit for










Cat and me cheering on our hubbies
Baby Lily!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for baby bump! So adorable! Love it! Pictures from the game are great,our seat buddies, sometimes we don't pay attention to the game..lol...well we do during the important parts..hahaha! Can't wait till the next set of home games so we can go have a nice dinner & go to the games. I enjoy your friendship & your blog. Can't wait till' were all home again! Have a great time in Michigan!
~CAT

Rochelle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the belly pics!!! You look so BEAUTIFUL!! :) I can't wait to find out if I have a niece or nephew!! Can't wait to see you in almost a month!!

Anonymous said...

Way Cute.... :) KJH