Oh what a fun-filled day we had! Abbey and I were up at the butt-crack of dawn, ready to get our run on! Abbey signed up for the Calvin 5k and so I tagged along-it was FREEZING! I ended up not running because I was too late to register but Abbey kicked booty and ran it in 22:30-such a stud she is : )
We came home,
got ready and were off to pick Grandma Wilma up for lunch at De Boer Backery; it was delicious! We all bopped downtown and did a little shopping. 
It was Tulip Time once again and I took some pictures of the beautiful flowers in memory of Grandma Harry...We miss you G-Ma and love you so much...
And, of course, we stopped at the fudge/icecream/chocolate store and got lots of goodies. Yum!!! Such a fun day...Sluggos Pizza for dinner tonight and cards to keep us busy in this dreary weather...I love Holland, MI!


4 comments:
Oh MY I must say I am a little jealous of all the fun you had today! SO nice to see all of you together, I am sure grandma Wilma had a lovely time! Well our Fiesta for Kelsey was a success. Celebrated her 21st birthday and bridal shower in one big bash. It was a perfect day for a party. I am now home resting up, after my bike ride yesterday 20 miles up hill and the party today i am spent! Enjoy the rest of your time in Holland! Love MOM
You vannette girls seem to have the best time. keep it up GPA
Finally made a user account so i can comment now! sorry it took so long :/ but Aww looks like so much fun! really sad i cant be there with you guys :( i miss Holland, MI. cant wait to be there in May! and you're actually starting to look prego! so weird. cant wait to see what you look like in a month :) well have a blast the rest of the time and i'll ttyl!
Lots of love,
Diz
P.S. please buy that baby crib. it is the cutest thing i have ever seen.
I think we have a crib upstairs- Beau and I took it apart a couple of years ago- we even put the nuts washers and bolts in a few baggies- KADALAK
Be safe driving back to Akron-LUV U
Post a Comment